This extremely portable 12v rechargeable power supply is highly recommended for use with all SynScan, SynTrek and AutoTracking mounts. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this model can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries. The red light is particularly useful when you want to preserve your night vision.
- Heavy-duty multi-functional rechargeable power supply unit
- Recommended for use with Skywatcher SynScan, SynTrek and SupaTrek mountings
- It has a built in 12V 17Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- LED shows the battery status
- Halogen spotlight and red torch
- Multi voltage DC output with 9V, 6V and 3V 2.5mm output jacks plus two DC 12V car jack outputs
- Built in circuit breaker for safe operation
- Built in FM/AM Radio
- Can also be charged using your car jack (cable supplied)
- Multi-function rechargeable power supply for use with Sky-Watcher SynScan, SynTrek, SupaTrak, AllView and Virtuoso mountings, and computerised telescopes of other brands requiring a 12v DC Power Supply. Also a useful camping accessory device or even to jump-start your car.
- 250A Cranking Amp, Jump Start System – 5 sec
- Radio – AM/FM/SIREN
- Built-in Spotlight/Flashlight
- Angle adjustable 30 high-output LED Spotlight
- Built-in Circuit Breaker and fuse to Ensure Safe Operation
- Diagnostics L.E.D. shows Battery Status
- Multi-Voltage D.C. Output – 12V/9V/6V/3V
- Cord Storage Compartment
- Built-in booster cable set in a well protected compartment
- Detachable flashlight with ON/OFF/FLASH function and diffuser
- Built-in 12V 17Ah Sealed Lead-Acid rechargeable battery
- DC Cord with car plug is included
- Mains charger, with UK & Euro adaptor plugs
Sky Watcher is an American company and a leading manufacturer of high-quality telescopes and other optical products. We are able to supply not just the telescopes in the UK, but all Sky Watcher accesories and spare parts.SKY-WATCHER DELUXE MIRROR COATINGS:
Most reflectors today usually have a coat of aluminium as the mirror surface and then an overcoat of silicon monoxide or silicon dioxide to protect it. Silicon dioxide produces a much more durable coat than silicon monoxide but requires specialized equipment to apply it and is therefore more expensive. Protection is needed, because in most reflectors, the mirror is open to the elements and deterioration of the reflective layer reduces the resolution of the telescope. ALL Sky-Watcher reflectors are Multi-Coated with Silicon Dioxide as standard for Optimum Durability and Long Term Performance.
| I have used a great number of telescopes; some are good, some mediocre and some bad. To me the Sky-Watcher range of instruments are very good indeed, and suited to amateurs of all kinds and they are not priced out of the market! Excellent value. Use them and enjoy them. Sir Patrick Moore CBE FR || |
Usually sent to UK mainland addresses on a next-day courrier service. Delivery overseas can take a few days longer. We generally dispatch sameday if you order before 12 noon. When you input your address details, you can also add special delivery instructions. In any case, we email you your tracking details, so you will know when delivery will be attempted.