This retro-style record player in red from Steepletone is an all-in-one record player, made in the traditional style. This style of record player emerged in the 1960s as the transistor revolution led to smaller lighter audio equipment. This Steepletone turntable not only looks right, but also comes with everything you need - just plug it in and it will play your records through its own built-in speakers - just like the sixties originals. These record players also include an MW/FM radio. The record player can be connected to a hi-fi system through it audio-out connection, and can be used to play music from other sources, such as smartphones, mp3 palyers etc. Steepletone is a British company that has been making high-quality audio equipment for 35 years, so you know you are buying a reliable product from a reputable company.
- Retro Style 3-speed (33, 45 & 78rpm )Record Player with Cue Lever
- 45rpm Spindle Adaptor supplied
- Fully portable with Carry Handle
- Hinged Lid with locking Clasps
- Analogue MW-FM Radio – Frequency Range: Am (Mw) 540 - 1600 KHz / Fm 88 - 108 MHz
- Dial Scale on Record Deck
- Rotary controls for On/Off/Volume, Function Selection and Tuning
- Headphone Socket (3.5mm dia.)
- Line-in Jack (3.5mm dia. – Lead supplied)
- Line-out Jack (L + R – RCA - no lead supplied)
- USB Connection to PC/MAC (USB lead supplied)
- 2-Tone Leather look finish
- Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Sound Output: 20W p.m.p.o.
- Powered via 12V/1.2A AC-DC Adaptor (supplied)
|Size(mm):||420(L) x 280(W) x 158(H)|
Steepletone is a British company that has been making high-quality audio equipment for 35 years, so you know you are buying a reliable product from a reputable company.
Usually sent to UK mainland addresses on a next-day courrier service. Delivery overseas can take a few days longer. We generally dispatch sameday if you order before 12 noon. When you input your address details, you can also add special delivery instructions. In any case, we email you your tracking details, so you will know when delivery will be attempted.